What A Guy Really Means When He Says...
I dunno: 'No.'
I'm confused: 'I don't want to hurt your feelings but I'm going lead you on so you're there when I'm lonely.'
I understand: 'I have no idea what you're talking about.'
I feel like I don't know you: 'I don't like you, but I'm going to make you think there's a chance.'
It's not you, it's me: 'It is you but I have no guts to tell you.'
I'm busy: 'I'm just sitting on my @$$ doing absolutely nothing.'
We won't have time to see each other: 'I don't want to make time.'
I don't want a girlfriend right now: 'I don't want you to be my girlfriend.'
I don't even know what I feel: 'I don't want to tell you what I feel.'
I need some space: 'It's over. I don't want you anymore.'
The age freaks me out: 'All the girls I date are your age.'
I forgot: 'I never cared.'
I've run out of phone credit: 'I don't want to call you.'
Sorry, I didn't know: 'Damn, you caught me.'
No, your bum doesn't look big in that dress: 'Your bum looks huge but we are late and I'm tired of waiting...'
I miss you too: 'I don't care if I ever see you again.'
Someday we'll be together: 'We aren't together.'
We can still be friends: 'I never want to see to you again.'
I don't cheat: 'I'd sh@g anything with a pulse when given the opportunity.'
I DO love you, but I love her too: 'You're my back-up plan if any of my relationships fall through.'
I'm upfront and honest: 'I lie about everything.'
I promise: 'I have no intention of doing anything I just said I would do, wait--what DID I say?'
It's complicated: 'I don't feel like telling you.'
I have a lot on my mind: 'I'm thinking of dumping you.'
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Decoding Guy Talk!
Posted by
Princess Of Yack
Labels:
Decoding Guy Talk
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment